Monday, July 23, 2012

A for...

yeap, there’s a new addition to my Apple family. proud to present to you my first MacBook and now happily blogging away from my Mackie Mac *happy happy*


this Apple family of mine started with a humble iPod Nano-Chromatic. then with the consistent hard selling exposure from Jimmy, I decided to get the ever highly acclaimed iPhone 3GS. followed by prizes from DigiMagic of the latest iPod Shuffle (which I had given to sis Rachel) and iPod Nano (which forced my poor Nano-Chromatic into early retirement stage). since I no longer have any laptop from company and relying on my sis’s laptop, I just decided to get a MacBook for myself (fell in love with it after being forced to use it for a week at an event during my service in DigiMagic). heard that iPhone 5 will be releasing in October… hhmmm… tempting, tempting :P

thanks Kelvino for the magical mouse! makes my dear Mackie look even more handsome :)

who says only boys get excited over their new gadgets? definitely not me… coz I get all over excited too!

No comments: